girl: *is cute *
me : OHh mygod oh my god do that again
if you threw a pad or tampon into a crowd of boys they would probably all scream and it would be like that scene from monsters inc where george gets contaminated by a sock
I’m so thankful I had a childhood before technology took over
my thought process when i want to compliment a woman is usually “oh no what if she thinks i’m a lesbian” and then “oh no i am a lesbian” and then “but what if she thinks i’m a lesbian at her” and then “am i a lesbian at her?” and then the woman is just a distant spot on the horizon
- Recovery is always an option.
- You are never “too sick” to recover.
- You are never “not sick enough” to recover.
- Recovery is hard, but it is worth it.
- You have more strength than you could ever imagine.
- You can get through this.
- You can get better.
- You are worth more than your mental illness.